The 195 x 150mm long-life reusable ice bricks have fabric on one side and film on reverse. They come as 2 cells per sheet and can be cut to individuals.
- Ideal for the transportation of personal medications like insulin, commercial biotics and pathology samples.
- Designed for extended cooling. Can remain frozen for over 24 hours if in a controlled environment like a cooler bag.
- Each sheet comprises 2 cells each with the ability to absorb and retain 200mls of water. Can cut between the cells to improve the economy.
- Stays dry when thawing so no damp mess in the bottom of the bag and no contamination of the article being transported.
- Tip: use in conjunction with bubble wrap for even greater longevity